Female-Only Memory Care
Female Memory Care in St. George, Utah
MONTH-TO-MONTH RENT & NO BUY-IN
Sage Memory Care
Sage at Ovation Sienna Hills offers privacy through our female-only memory care neighborhood, because resident and family comfort matters.
Created by women for women, this specialized memory care neighborhood is exclusively for our female residents, cared for by all-female employees. Sage is Utah’s first female-only memory care – and we’re honored to provide this much-needed service to residents and their families.
- Supports privacy and safety
- Cultivates community of friendship
- 24-hour nurses on site
Specialized Dementia Care
Ovation Sienna Hills offers our specialized memory care neighborhood and female-only memory care neighborhood, Sage. Created by women for women, Sage cultivates comfort and friendship for residents and families.
All memory care residents have access to our Ovation Connections™ program, care services, and activities all focused on the individual needs and preferences.
For those living with dementia and Alzheimer’s, connections in everyday moments make all the difference.
As part of our Ovation Connections™ memory care program, our employees are specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia to offer the best possible care through connections for those with memory impairments. We create individualized care plans for every resident and offer combined support services to empower residents’ physical, cognitive, emotional, and social health.
Here’s how we support our residents through our Connections program.
- Tactile therapy like sensory boxes and puzzles
- Art therapy for expression and motor skills
- Music therapy to inspire calm feelings and enhance memory
- Pet visits to help alleviate anxiety and loneliness
- Validation therapy, emphasizing emotion rather than facts
- Aroma connections for comfort
- Therapeutic horticulture to improve motor and reduce depression
- Circadian lighting to promote better sleep and boost the immune system
- Activities introducing residents to technology to learn new skills
- Group activities to bring neighbors together
Memory Care Services
We understand and respect the importance of independence, so we aim to offer just the right amount of support for each resident. We continually reassess to ensure we offer the appropriate level of support.
Here are some of our memory care services:
- 24-hour nursing
- Chef-prepared meals
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Ovation Connections™ memory care program
- Medical support, including wellness checks and medication management
- Security onsite 24/7, in addition to smart technology emergency response system
- And more