Memory Care in St. George, Utah
MONTH-TO-MONTH RENT & NO BUY-IN
Welcome to Ovation Sienna Hills
Specialized Dementia Care & Senior Living
Surrounded by awe-inspiring landscapes, St. George provides a calming retreat, perfect for gentle walks and sensory stimulation. Our memory care community understands the importance of engagement and meaningful activities, with carefully curated programs tailored to promote cognitive well-being. With a warm and caring atmosphere, St. George extends a heartfelt invitation to individuals and their families, ensuring a supportive and enriching experience for all. Choose our community for some of the best memory care in St. George, Utah.
Providing Your Loved Ones With the Care They Deserve
Dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Memory Care
Ovation Sienna Hills offers our specialized memory care neighborhood and female-only memory care neighborhood, Sage. Created by women for women, Sage cultivates comfort and friendship for residents and families here in Saint George.
What We Offer
Memory Care Services | St. George, Utah
Here are some of our memory care services for seniors in St. George, UT:
- 24-hour nursing
- Chef-prepared, delicious meals
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Ovation Connections™ memory care program
- Medical support, including wellness checks and medication management
- Security onsite 24/7, in addition to a smart technology emergency call response system
Our Connections Program
Fun and Therapeutic Activities for Your Family Member
All memory care residents have access to our Ovation Connections™ program, care services, and activities – all focused on individual needs and preferences. For those living with dementia and Alzheimer’s, connections in everyday moments make all the difference.
As part of our Ovation Connections™ memory care program, our employees are specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia to offer the best possible care through connections for those with memory impairments. We create individualized care plans for every resident and offer combined support services to empower residents’ physical, cognitive, emotional, and social health.
Here’s how we support our residents through our Connections program:
- Tactile therapy, like sensory boxes and puzzles
- Art therapy for expression and motor skills
- Music therapy to inspire calm feelings and enhance memory
- Pet visits to help alleviate anxiety and loneliness
- Validation therapy, emphasizing emotion rather than facts
- Aroma connections for comfort
- Therapeutic horticulture to improve motor and reduce depression
- Circadian lighting to promote better sleep and boost the immune system
- Activities introducing residents to technology to learn new skills
- Group activities to bring neighbors together
We’re here to support our families too! Through Connections, we offer resources and support groups to guide families through the dementia journey. We meet families and residents where they are, no matter the stage of dementia.
Why Choose Our Memory Care Community?
Expert Care for Memory Impairment
Here are some things you can expect from us:
Our highly skilled team comprises compassionate professionals with expertise in memory care. We are trained to understand and address the challenges associated with memory impairment, ensuring residents receive the highest level of care.
Secure and Nurturing Environment
We prioritize our residents’ best interests, providing a secure and nurturing environment where they can thrive. Our carefully designed community offers a comforting atmosphere, with 24/7 monitoring and specialized security measures to help prevent wandering or accidents.
We believe in a person-centered approach to memory care. Each resident is unique, and we tailor our services to their individual needs, preferences, and abilities. Our goal is to foster independence, promote cognitive stimulation, and maintain dignity and quality of life.
Comprehensive Support Services
Our memory care services encompass a range of support, including assistance with daily living activities, medication management, and nutritious meals prepared by our skilled culinary team. We also provide engaging activities, therapy programs, and socialization opportunities to enhance cognitive function and overall well-being.
We understand the importance of family involvement in the care journey. We maintain open communication channels, offer support and education to families, and encourage active participation in your loved one’s care.
Female-Only Memory Care Is Available
Private Memory Care Studios | St. George, Utah
Our female-only neighborhood, Sage, cultivates comfort and friendship for residents and families. Click here to find out more about Sage, or contact us to schedule a tour!
Visit Ovation Sienna Hills
Interested in St. George Memory Care or Assisted Living?
GET THE OVATION EXPERIENCES AND ENTERTAINMENT GUIDE
Discover all St. George has to offer for an active retirement! Get your copy now.
Answers From a Trusted Memory Care Provider | St. George, Utah
Is memory care only for people with Alzheimer’s?
Alzheimer’s disease is a specific form of dementia that impacts memory, thinking, and behavior. While memory care can include care for individuals with Alzheimer’s, it also encompasses care for other forms of memory loss.
What is memory healthcare?
Early detection and intervention play a crucial role in memory healthcare. Regular memory screenings, assessments, and consultations with specialists help identify potential memory issues and enable appropriate interventions. The goal is to support overall brain health, optimize memory function, and provide timely treatments when necessary.
How do I know if my loved one needs memory care?
- Memory loss: Significant and progressive memory loss that interferes with daily life and disrupts routines and responsibilities can indicate the need for memory care.
- Impaired functioning: Difficulties in completing basic activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, meal preparation, or managing medications, may suggest a need for specialized care.
- Well-being concerns: If memory loss poses security risks, such as wandering, getting lost, or forgetting to turn off appliances, it could be necessary to consider memory care to ensure the individual’s well-being.
- Behavioral changes: Uncharacteristic changes in behavior, personality, or mood, such as increased agitation, confusion, or withdrawal, can be indications of the need for specialized care.
Caregiver burnout: The strain placed on family or primary caregivers due to the demands of caring for a loved one with memory loss may also prompt the consideration of memory care services.